Whether you live in a three bedroom home that you want to keep tidy or you just moved into a studio apartment with limited space, having smart storage solutions is always a great idea. Not only does this help you eliminate clutter and make your home look good, but it also makes it easy for you to find exactly what you’re looking for when you need it.
- Storage Beds: Beds with storage drawers aren’t only sleek and stylish, but they also add great value and provide extra space in your bedroom. Gone are the days where buying a storage bed meant dealing with something that looked old and clunky. Nowadays, storage beds are contemporary and easy on the eyes. While dressers provide ample space, sometimes it’s not enough. Storage drawers at the foot of your bed can be perfect for everything from spare linens, extra clothing or even your kids toys.
- A Lift Coffee Table: Have you seen these kinds of coffee tables? It provides a modern look where you actually lift the top of the coffee table up to reveal storage space. Not only is this a cool design but it also gives you ample space for some of your living room essentials. Do you wish you had extra room to store your favorite magazines? Or maybe you need a designated space for your board games, TV remotes and coasters. This can even be the perfect go-to spot where you hide your blanket that you use when you cuddle up on the couch.
- Add a Bookcase: Even if you don’t have a love for reading, adding a bookcase to your home is a smart storage solution that you should definitely take advantage of. Perfect in your living room or bedroom, a bookcase provides a way for you to store books and magazines and display your collectibles and home accents. Add a vase with flowers or some of your favorite plants to put the finishing touches on your space.
- Think About Shelves: From your living room over your TV to your bathroom by the sink, shelves are an amazing storage option that work well in any room. Easy to install and sleek, they do a lot of good and add value to any room. If you find that your kitchen counter is overcrowded, shelves can be a great option for you to stack condiments, spices and even appliances. In your bathroom, a shelf can give you a designated space for your toothbrush, shaving supplies or whatever you see fit.
- Rack It Up: Much like shelves, racks are essential storage options that allow you to free up space in a major way. If you have bicycles that need to be stored away, install bike racks on your walls to make it stylish and simple. Need a place to put all of your old moving boxes and supplies in the garage? Add some racks that you can stack them up on. Even towel racks make your bathroom look neater and more organized.