- Offers Full Service Interstate moves across the US
- Flat-rate pricing
- Background checks all staff
- Offers price matching
- Over 25 years in business
- Certified ProMover by American Moving & Storage Association
- Newsweek 2019 winner of America’s Best Customer Service
- MC 294798 – U.S. DOT No.614506
Showing 7 from 7 ItemsToggle Filters
- From pre-move planning to overseas shipment tracking, trust Mayflower to guide you through the entire international move process.
- Mayflower and UniGroup Logistics offer comprehensive, supply chain management solutions for tradeshows & exhibitions, medical equipment, retail display.
- Federally licensed to provide long-distance and interstate moving
- U.S. DOT No. 125563 – TxDMV No. 36711
- From Full Service to Do-It-Yourself Moving Services
- Offers teams of packers, drivers and coordinators
- Corporate Relocation, International Moves
- Allied Van Lines offers local moves in certain cities
- MC 15735 – U.S. DOT No.076235
- Direct interface with New World – no agents
- Highly Trained, Professional Crews – We do it all for you
- A personal move coordinator is immediately assigned to work with you
- We treat customers like family
- Corporate Relocation, Storage, Logistics Management & International Moving Company
- US DOT No. 258748 – ICC No. MC 162485
- We are a Certified Professional Mover as designated by the American Moving and Storage Association.
- We perform thousands of nationwide moves successfully every year
- We safely travel millions of miles over the road.
- Complete On-site Training Center – Our Movers Don’t Practice with your Furniture.
- ProTech™ Moving Protection system for Your Home and Contents
- US DOT No. 98045 – ICC No. MC 72914
Top Moving Companies of 2020
Moving can be challenging, especially when it’s not just a state away, but across the country. Finding the right moving company can seem difficult, but to make your decision a bit easier and simplify your search, we’ve analyzed the most popular long distance movers in the country who have the expertise and the track record to provide a hassle-free move.
All the moving companies on our site are household moving companies, who own and operate their own moving trucks, have license and insurance, and have an excellent reputation, with the highest customer service in the country. If you are planning a move to another state, we recommend to request only moving estimates from reputable moving companies.
How to Avoid Headaches on Moving Day
1. Schedule your move with a moving company well in advance (30 days or more) of your moving date. Be sure the proper crew and moving truck are reserved. Remember the summer months are the peak moving season. The beginning and ending days of each month are also busy for licensed and insured long distance moving companies.
2. If you wish to save money and perform some of your own packing, buy professional packing supplies from the mover or another supplier. Your possessions can be damaged in transit if they are stored in inappropriate boxes and carriers.
3. Set aside enough time to perform your own packing well in advance of moving day.
4. Pack up a special "last on truck, first off truck" box. Include light bulbs, a flashlight, water, a favorite toy for children, one set of towels and linens, coffee pot, etc. You may want to take this "special box" with you in the car.
5. Visit the Official USPS Change of Address website (https://moversguide.usps.com) and change your address, don't forget to turn off your utilities.
6. Dispose of all flammables, combustibles such as matches, aerosol cans, paint, thinner, etc. Drain all fuel from mowers and other equipment. Please be advised that most movers will not transport propane tanks in any condition.
7. If you are moving items of extraordinary value or antiques, obtain a written appraisal of such items to verify value. Avoid waxing or oiling wooden antiques and fine furniture before moving because some products may soften the wood, making it vulnerable to printing from furniture pads. Most consumers place their cash, credit card and jewelry in a safe place, and carry such items from the origin to destination on their persons.
8. Don't micro-manage the move. It's a good idea to stay nearby and to monitor what is going on. However, professional movers know what they are doing. They are specially trained to handle your personal goods with care and speed.
9. Be courteous and professional to the crew. They are moving your possessions. While it is not necessary to offer them water or sodas during the move, these acts of kindness are important for establishing a positive relationship with your moving team.
10. Keep a copy of all your documentation in the event it is necessary to file a damage claim.
11. Hire a babysitter for the kids and pets! You’ll get a lot more done in less time.